Lala Make You Go UuuLala!

Your Ad Here
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 by The Gladiators' Challenge Team






Hot Sexy Chinese model Lala sure has got some lovely poses.. I'd say it's something fresh from the usual standard poses you see in most billboard or posters.. I love her legs in the 3rd picture.. so long and endless.. lol! Anyway, i've been seeing a sudden reappearance of talk about The Wonder Girls, a very popular Korean girl band that has been storming the Korean music scene in recent years.. If you're unfamiliar, they made a performance in the Beijing Olympics last year.. I know talking about this has almost zilch if not zilch in relation to this post but yea, I DONT CARE! HAHAHA! :P gonna post up some pics on them with my favourite music videos from them! Stay Connected yo! :P

Previous Post:























Filed under , having  

0 comments: