Beautiful And Busty Chinese Photographer

Your Ad Here
Friday, May 8, 2009 by The Gladiators' Challenge Team











She's 25 this year but she looks like she's 21! Im assuming the she has quite a bit of make up on her face but if she doesnt, then she's truely beautiful, fair and flawless skin..I bet she spends hours in front of the dressing table applying moisturisers and stuff..I think she is really sexy too in my opinion... Well, at least from an Asian perspective. She has such a stunning body. Many a times i've noticed guys going "wow, she's so hot" or something along those lines at girls with skinny bodies and smooth skin.. so yea, im building my claim along those lines.. I really love this last picture of hers.. The whole sexy sailor look really gets me all nostalgic from thinking of costume parties which are so much fun to attend. Just make sure the crazy people in your circle of friends are there.. im sure you know what i mean.. :P























Filed under , having  

0 comments: