Super Busty Race Queen Um Ji Uhn

Your Ad Here
Monday, May 25, 2009 by The Gladiators' Challenge Team








Deep cleavages seem to be the pictures of choice lately, so here's more and obviously, there will be more of such to come. Honestly, i doubt um ji uhn's all that busty in real life, as you know, race queen outfits are meant to be able to conceal loads of padding...and if you were wondering, the video has nothing to do with the race queen in the topic. I just found it on youtube and wanted to share those cute faces they make with you. haha!

Anyway, i just changed the layout of my blog. Hope it's more reader friendly and all. If you, my readers still find trouble in spotting the archive section, do let me know and i'll try to make it more obvious without making the design of my blog ugly.. :P























Filed under , having  

0 comments: