Pretty Chinese Girl Shuang Shuang Posing With Mazda 6

Your Ad Here
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 by The Gladiators' Challenge Team








I highly doubt her clothes can really compliment the Mazda 6 in terms of style.. I honestly believe that the Mazda 6 is built to be sway on the more luxurious side of Mazda's range of cars but here you have this hot hot model.. who's dressing does not do the car justice.. Do not get me wrong, im very certain she is able to compliment the car's appearance or even make it look better.. only if she was wearing something more classy.. a tee shirt and shorts would suit the RX8 better because of it's sporty looks.. Pardon me if you're her fan but this really isn't all the great photography simply because the theme is wrong! The girl's a pretty chinese girl though.. that i must admit.

Here's the link to more of her pics in my blog: Click Here.























0 comments: