Chinese Model In A Little More Than A Jacket

Your Ad Here
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 by The Gladiators' Challenge Team











Another set of very attractive photos of this Chinese model.. obviously by the same photographer and from what you can see, it's very digitally edited. I've done some of my own research after KitKat commented in the previous post and i believe that her name should be Freida. So there you have it. If im still not correct, do let me know guys! =) I bet this is an even better post than my previous one with her cleavage peeking out from her jacket.. totally what you guys want to see right? Haaaa.... i knew it! :P Anyway i really love her attitude in these photos because she's got that whole crazy sexy girl from the dark side thing going on.. Also i really like her knee high socks and her hot pants or would that be more like black panties with a bling bling belt? Im not too sure, she's just a great inspiration for me. Haha! :P























0 comments: